In order to get a Site Supervisor Permit, you will need an AA degree (or 60 units) which includes: 24 ECE units with core courses plus 16 G.E. units, plus 6 administration units and 2 adult supervision units. In addition, you will need 350 days of 3+ experience hours per day within 4 years including at least 100 days of supervising adults. Based on the Child Development: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Guide, which combination can fulfill 6 administration units AND 2 adult supervision units at the same time? Choose the correct answer below by clicking on the radio buttons.

Vicki Vazquez - Site Supervisor

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

Valid CSS!