In order to get a Master Teacher Permit, you will need a minimum of 24 ECE units including core courses plus 16 G.E. units, plus 6 specialization units and 2 adult supervision units. In addition, you will need 350 days of 3+ experience hours per day within 4 years. Based on the Child Development: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Guide, which areas of focused study can fulfill 6 specialization units AND 2 adult supervision units at the same time? Choose the correct answer below by clicking on the radio buttons.

Shirley Spencer - Preschool Master Teacher

Segment in this video from:
The Program for Infant Toddler Care
Essential Connections:The Keys to Culturally
Sensitive Child Care

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

Valid CSS!