In order to get a Program Director Permit, you will need a BA degree or higher (does not have to be in ECE/CD) including: 24 ECE units with core courses, plus 6 administration units and 2 adult supervision units. In addition, you will need to work at site supervisor status for one year to gain the experience required for the permit. Based on the Child Development: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Guide, which combination can fulfill 6 administration units AND 2 adult supervision units at the same time? Choose the correct answer below by clicking on the radio buttons.

Julie - Director

Martha - Director

Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict

Valid CSS!